Changed Azureus port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
How do i change the Port ( Under options>connection ) for Azureus? I set it to 21656 for some dum reason.... i want to change it to 52656 but it will never save when i change it in options, in fact there is no save option

hmmm..you have all the latest updates? On my way towards the bottom of the options screen on the left hand side it has a SAVE button on the bottom...its kinda hidden cause it blends with the rest of the screen.

Azureus is beautiful once you get it configured right, but sometimes that is the hard part :) When you do the firewall test does it pass or fail? This will tell us if you are fowarding your port correctly through the router. We'll get it dont worry. ;-)

Also you have to wait for that DHT Initializing to finish initializing..it will take a minute or two. All the buttons should then turn green if you are fowarding correctly.

did you go under Tools Options and make sure that all the settings were right there?

Its fast though once you tweak :) I was downloading at 1300KB the other night..downloaded the full length DVD in no time ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom