ipod 30Gb or Creative Zen:Vision M

nVidia or ATI? Either what you use or what you prefer.

• nVidia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
go with the vision M, my friend has one and i am now regreting getting an ipod video.......i love his so much more. not going to list the numerous reasons, but just get which you think is better.

ipod IMO is over rated. The Zen is better in terms of battery life and format support. althought the ipod is thinner I would still go with the Zen.

I'm not sure what your poll means so I didn't vote.

yeah dude sory bout the poll..... hehe, i can't edit now so wtf, but thanks for the advice.

oh, dude hmammen thanks for ripping by picture!

The iPod is compatible with iTunes music and videos, which really helps. It's the most coherent and easy-to-use online media store, which give it an inherent advantage in my opinion. Plus there are a TON of accesories and cases for it. I'd go for the iPod.

Orayn said:
Plus there are a TON of accesories and cases for it.

Yea, but they cost a ridiculous amount of money for something that isn't worth it, like I've seen a laser pointer that cost 20 bucks that you plug into the ipod (seriouslly, 20 bucks for a laser pointer!?), or you can go pay 6 dollars for a laser pen and be able to write with it too.

So far there isn't really anything for the ipod that strikes me as worth the money.

I vote the Creative honestly. Maybe it's my sudden anti-Apple attitude which requires that I hate everything popular, but I think the Zen Vision M is a good device.

It has a much better screen, radio features, and I think it looks cooler and, most importantly, not many people have them. Of course, if you actually use iTunes and its Music Store, then go with the iPod. But if you use anything else, or want higher quality movie-watching/picture-viewing and want to take advantage of the plethora of file formats that the Zen offers. I'd go with that.

And then tell me if it's good so I can get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom