PoWeR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable PSU Brands :Antec, OCZ, PC&PC and FPS Group

Yeah there maybe other OK brands but those are the rock solid ones.

Not Epower? C'mon man

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103929

Im sorry but If your too picky about spending over 60+ Bucks on one of the most important components in your PC, then fine be my guest.....

while Im on this topic,

No, Im not pointing fingers at anyone, but Im just so Sick of looking at a topic, and one guy asking for advice, while this new guy who knows nothing strolls in and reccomends bull$hit products...

Btw I hope that 7900 GT KO isnt acctually In your lap...as in I hope its in the plastic box still:p

yes the card that i spent my whole winter working for is out of the box and plastic and sitting in my lap (are you seriously that stupid?)

well thanks for the reccomendation on the power supply, considering it has terrible 12v rails.. it may be a few watts stronger but the epower is still good..

i dont buy products based on the company, i buy products that can perform..compare the items before you reccomend me one

ManBearPig said:
yes the card that i spent my whole winter working for is out of the box and plastic and sitting in my lap (are you seriously that stupid?)

well thanks for the reccomendation on the power supply, considering it has terrible 12v rails.. it may be a few watts stronger but the epower is still good..

i dont buy products based on the company, i buy products that can perform..compare the items before you reccomend me one

man oh man oh man.....lets clear the smoke and get things straight

1. With your video card in your lap you may be potentialy damaging it So I advise you watch what your doing.

2. ok your right:) I was wrong the whole time! How silly....

Buy the Epower...go for it;) Im sure it will be a dream of a PSU!

3. If you dont buy products based on reliable companys in the PC world, then your going to end up screwing your self over.
Sure does it really matterwhat type of fans you get? Nope they all do the job unless your really anal about it and want delta's.
get some maxtor HD's wich have the highest percent of faluire.

4. Stop being so arrogant, I was Offering advice, not trying to flame you...Im here to help and yeah I ask questions too, so no need to be a jerk.

PS How the **** did you get your name ManbearPig :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom