Order placed thanks all for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt12

Baseband Member
I have placed the order and thanks to those who polled and thanks to those who helped me out with info, here is the parts I have ordered :D .

Tuniq Symmetry Gaming Tower Case

Blue Neon Lighting

Antec 500 Watt Power Supply

AMD Athlon-64 X2 3800

Liquid CPU Cooling Fan System Kit ---for AMD CPU

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 Chipset (I decided to go with this, most peeps I know have it and recommend it).

2048 MB [1024MB X2] DDR-400 PC3200 Memory Corsair.

7900GT graphics card

160GB Serial-ATA-II, 3Gb, 7200 RPM, 8M Cache

16x DVD-ROM Drive - Sony

16X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive sony

Surround Sound Onboard (im holding off on the sound card sticking with motherboards).

600W PMPO 3 PCS Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System

Creative Labs V.92 56K Fax/Modem

Onboard LAN Network

Mitsumi 1.44 MB Internal Floppy Drive

MS Windows XP Media Center Edition

The funny thing is what I am upgrading from is something that no one here has (it is really bad).

2.5 ghz CELERON
:eek:
512 mb ddrsdram:eek:

40 gb hard drive:eek:

standard cd rom drive

and a geforce 5200 pci graphics card (old pci not express of course)

As you can see I am expecting to see a diffrence in performance, once again thanks for the help I am now ready to create my pc. THANKS AGAIN ;) .:cool:

You call your old PC bad? It's not new but it's not bad it's better than most PCs sold at stores today for 600-1000 USD.

wow i want your speaker system..
nice build man.. /claps

my computer that i was using 3 months ago, before i bought the one in my sig..

Intel P3 700mhz 16 cache L1 and L2
24x 16kb cache cd rom
PC100 192 SDRAM
185watt power supply
Geforce 4 MX integrated 64mb, 2 pipelines
23gig 5400rpm 2mb cache HD

you tell me if there is pci-e on that beast lol

Oh god bear I didn't know......guess mine wasnt the biggest upgrade that thing is preistoric. To Tyler...I didnt mean really bad, just not good enough to run everything at full speed and all games I want to run ;) (even though I SAID really bad lol).

To answer your question Mental it cost me exactly $1,567.00 including shipping for parts. Thanks again guys, cant wait to get this thing running :D.

To Tehdigit.....man that rolls off the tongue nicely.......anyway will do, I am definetly going to be here abit for any questions I may have, thanks for your help earlier btw.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom