Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugly JC

Solid State Member
This is the first forum I have joined as it seems people here are much more helpful than your average support phone line. And cheaper. Though I'm not calling you cheap. Unless you want me to.
I teach IT to people with a visual impairment so my brain is so full keyboard shortcuts that it has no room left for understanding the technical side of things. That is why I am here.

I find the whole thing about what you do very interesting... i am currently studying this for part of my masters degree!

Welcome to TF!

Thanks Hygor/Placebo. So what is your Masters Degree? I didn't know you could cover such things at that kind of level.

ugly welcome to tf
i have found that support even over the phone its not as good
as this forum and hope to learn as much as i can
im 44 years old and i seen some of the helpfull members
carry on a more professional way then those big corporations
EVEN DO THEY ARE ONLY 14 AND UP!!!!
keep it up guys

Ugly JC said:
Thanks Hygor/Placebo. So what is your Masters Degree? I didn't know you could cover such things at that kind of level.

am doing a masters in computing and am covering IT for the impaired in one of my modules!

IT for the impared .... that would cover a range of things... hearing, speech, thought, brain, smart and common sense ...

Well, at least they are thinking of idiots as well as deaf and blind people...

Welcome to Tech Forums!!

You might see some goofy people but we all mean well!!

Here you will find a host of information, opinions, concepts and ideas that reflect the versatility and ingenuity of the worlds minds combined.... :D WOW.... My brain hurts....

Anyway, we look forward to helping you out with any issue as well as receiving good quality responses from you in our combined goal of making technology work better for us all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom