This is it, I am getting the comp today.....

how much music do you have

• 1 gig and under

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-15 gigs

• 16- 25 gigs

• anything over 25 gigs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tehdigit said:
yes you do need more then suggested and it actually is the #1 reason sytems fail.

ive seen it. refer to my PoWeR post

k, if someone goes into building a PC without KNOWING anything, they CLEARLY will pick the WRONG PSU, HENCE THE POWER FAILURE. clear?

haha of course if you know nothing about PC's your going to mess up

thus forums like these.

but i dont know of many people that build PC's themselves when they know nothing about it

:) thanks for the help, after reviewing this argument I am going to stick with a Antec SmartPower 500watt and upgrade when I want to in the future. I am in the middle about my thoughts on a powersupply, I actually sorta agree with both of ya on the subject.

that powersupply should hold true for you

i think me and john can both agree on that point

upgrade if you need to in the future

Hunt12 said:
:) thanks for the help, after reviewing this argument I am going to stick with a Antec SmartPower 500watt and upgrade when I want to in the future. I am in the middle about my thoughts on a powersupply, I actually sorta agree with both of ya on the subject.

great choice, although if u can push it get the TruePower.

In response to Timaphilips I am getting a liquid cooled system, I prefer it to standard cooling.

I got my rig in my sig fully up and running with no overheating and enough power easily, granted its a dual 12v rail so it gives some extra juice for the grinder =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom