Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm dell mobos only fit in dell cases.And why would u get a 76mm hole drillbit. get a 120mm bit for front.I've modded atleast 10 dell cases and its very fun to modd those cases.My last dell mod was a a window panel with UV CC's and zalman 9500.Ohh yeah and i dropped in a 6800gs.

john3 said:
u cant TAPE a freaking fan, once the fan is on it will start shaking and making noises like mad.

Iam guessing u tried it LOL.

NOGA said:
dont mod a dell silly, take the parts out of the dell, stick them on a new mobo and in a new case :p

by adding fans or cutting/ tapeing in the case you void your warenty anyways

And u dont think taking out the parts void the warranty.Plus like the warranty means anything.Dell will come up with some reason why they cant fix ur computer.

my warranty is already done.. i heard that moving all my parts to a new case is very very hard...but if someone can convice me otherwise...

i could just put some fans in the 5.25 empty bay..

It isn't that hard, just tricky. I'd just cut a 120mm hole where you want it, then get one of those fan grills from a computer store, then screw that down, then screw the fan onto the other site of the hole.

ManBearPig said:
my warranty is already done.. i heard that moving all my parts to a new case is very very hard...but if someone can convice me otherwise...

i could just put some fans in the 5.25 empty bay..

It is not hard at all. I actually offer this service to my friends. I order them a completely new case and all the other misc accesories liek lights. Bring it to their house and swap it for them. It only tkaes me about a hour. The part that take sthe longest is that most pre built computers comes with everything riveted so there is no way you can take some drives out without brute force or the proper tools. I don't have proper tools....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom