Case fan question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
My case doesn't have any vents in the front of it, but it does have two side-by-side 80mm 'ports' for fans in the front of the case. I am definitly not cutting/drilling vents in the front, for my case is way too sexy to hurt it. :D

My question is, will I benefit from having a set of 80mm fans in there? There is a small hole in the bottom of the front cover, but I'm not sure how well that would suck air in.

Here's some pics to show you what I'm talking about:

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

case3.jpg

Hard to get an angle on where the fan mounts are, but you can kind of see them. They're way in back of there and it's a hard angle with the side panel on.

My case has the same thing too but i mounted two fans on it just to circulate air. (and i also mounted a fan in the 5.25" drive spot too ;)

i dont think the fans will bring much air into your case (or out if thats how u want but that would be pointless) but it would certainly circulate air throughout your case.

Alright, I'll probally do it then.

The thing is, I have to take the front panel off to screw them on. I was just wondering if they would help before I did all that.

Yeah I did that already..but it looked really ugly so I took them out.

When I get bored I'm going to mod the faceplate so it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom