Ultimate Gaming Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take any of you in 1.6 and im starting up in source so give me 2 months and ill take you there too :)

anywayyyy away from being an *******

rofl @ dropping 3000ish on a computer for CS.
askljfl;asdjf yeh yeh i know you dont wanna hear that but i have to say you dont need that stuff bro

now dual 7900gtx's will rock your world and you will never have a complaint(ive seen them at work) i never really use ATI(except an old 9550 i had) so i cant really be an unbias opinion but i do know whats up

umm your processor will rape. Asus a8n32 will rape. 2gigs of corsair will rape. your good bro :)

your system will handle games for the next few years im sure and certainly anything valve throws our way<3

if you want some counterstrike 1.6 fun PM me and ill get you in my ventrilo. that goes for anybody here. i love the game

ok well im gonna go play now haha peace

Re: Re: Ultimate Gaming Machine

bryan64 said:
Looks good as is except change the RAM to this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145594

if you keep the ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe. The memory boots @ 2-3-2-6 timing and is speciffically matched for that mobo. It's faster too. DDR433 vs DDR400.

Also check Zipzoomfly. They will most likely have better prices and they ship quickly. I bought most of my parts there.

Check my sig. I have almost the same system, except the SLI part.

geez i was getting worried about the replies before this, nothing but children - "ill whoop your *** at cs, blah blah"

anyhow, thanks for the real reply i will definetly look into it. and thanks for the site recomendation.

tehdigit said:

anywayyyy away from being an *******

rofl @ dropping 3000ish on a computer for CS.
askljfl;asdjf yeh yeh i know you dont wanna hear that but i have to say you dont need that stuff bro

yeah i really do. im a professional cs:s player, not 1.6 and not a pub casual gamer. i have a 3.8 p4, 4 gig balistix, a fairly good computer atm. good enough for any regular player.

i on the other hand, am not worried about money. im sponsored. whatever i choose is free, as was the computer im using now.

i need the best, i need 300 fps at all times in source. no exceptions, and no chances of dropping even a frame.

tehdigit said:
your system will handle games for the next few years im sure and certainly anything valve throws our way<3

haha, i know what you mean by that.

Re: Re: Re: Ultimate Gaming Machine

yot said:
geez i was getting worried about the replies before this, nothing but children - "ill whoop your *** at cs, blah blah"

anyhow, thanks for the real reply i will definetly look into it. and thanks for the site recomendation.

You're welcome.

Green Radience said:
Dual 7900GTXs would be better than 2 X1900XTXs, that is, if money is no option.

no money is not an option,

do you know of any benchmark tests online to prove this?

Just to clear this up so you dont end up spending hundreds on a dual X1900XTXs and realizing it wont work.

ATI's Dual GPU configuration is different than Nvidia's SLI. ATI uses a "Master and Slave" Concept.

If you are going to run Crossfire, your going to need:

1) Crossfire Ready Mobo
2) X1900XT or XTX
3) X1900 Crossfire.

If im not mistaken, the X1900XT or XTX is the master GPU while the Crossfire acts as the slave.

Personally, for modern day games (including CS), you wont need dual GPUs unless you are going to view it at very high resolution with a large monitor 20+". However it is good to have a mobo that is ready to support dual GPUs for future enjoyment

:D

The man is being sponsored guys, he's not buying this stuff. FX60, 2x7900GTX and 2 GB of RAM Rocks! I wish! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom