I Must Say That It Has Been FUN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
Geeeez, what can I say.........

I moved to Seattle not too long ago and I ventured into a land of opportunity that I knew before but ignored.

So my job has me by the balls. I'm a programmer with nowhere to run (unless it's where they tell me to run). Since I've moved here I have been sent to AK, OR, BC Canada, MT, and other places.
I don't think that I can handle posting on TF anymore. I'll maybe continue to post and answer some questions but I think that for the most part......this is goodbye for a long, long while...

It's been fun!

-Mike

My Quizzes? Did you answer any of them? Hope you did!!!! I hope that someone takes this over for me as it is a wonderful tool for everyone.....
And, don't EVEN doubt that I'll answer!! LOL. Shit, I think that TF should have a "See if Mike can't get it right" Quiz.

LOL.....kidding, of course

Sort of.....

-Mike

Thats too bad mate. We need to meet up, theres just a little bit of water between us. What part of BC u been working in?

Sad to see you go mate :(

Well Mike,

I completely understand your predicament, sometimes I find myself reading through the forums while I'm at work and I forget I'm at work..... :) I don't get into trouble because... I'm the one who makes that decision in my site but I understand the amount if time it takes to properly moderate the forums AND get some work done.

You are in Seattle? Enjoy the rain, coffee and all the rest of the good stuff.

Your posts will definitely be missed, keep in touch, lay a line every once in a while, I'll see what I can do about them Quizzez...:D

:)

I didn't know ya long, but you were really helpful. Def one of my fav mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom