Would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan611

Baseband Member
Ok I have another question. Sorry about the topics. I made another topic similar to this but not the same before. This topic is expanding on that one. Please don't lock this. Anyways when I get my computer I am thinking about getting the Silverstone Zeus 650 watt SLI PSU and a Silverstone TJ-07. As you may or may not know, the TJ-07 has 6 fans and the zeus has 6 periphreal cables. I want to add 2 cathodes, an LCD video module, and a fan controller and lightbus. So what I figured out is that I need 1 4 to 3 pin power converter cable and 5 power splitters. Only one of the periphreal cables will have no extra cables attached to it. So this is what I want to confirm. Is this diagram that I made in paint correct? Yes it is crappy, but it gets the job done. I know that the fans still have to go to my mobo, fan controller, and/or lightbus. Please tell me if this is correct and if it is not how I can fix it. What cables will I need and so on. Thanks guys. Really Appreciate it.

Also I forgot to mention that there will be on each end of the splitters there will be fans, cathodes, and controllers. I also know that on each end of the splitters there will be only one thing. It will not be connected to multiple splitters. Thanks.

It would work, but there is more then one power connector on the line...

Anyways i dont have to plug my fans into my PSU, it gets power directly from the fan controller :D

PZEROFGH said:
It would work, but there is more then one power connector on the line...

Anyways i dont have to plug my fans into my PSU, it gets power directly from the fan controller :D

So your saying I cam plug a power cable into the fan controller, and then plug my 4 fans into that controller and it would work? You don't have to plug any power cables into the fans that are plugged into the fan controllers?

Yeah case it works like this....

Let me MS paint it brb

Your fan basically works as a splitter, cause it has a male and a female 4 pin molex connector. So you can connect one fan then connect another fan to the fan then connect another fan to the fan which is connected to the first fan which is connected to one PSU connector. Which is its using only one PSU connector.

fan.jpg

The black ones are the PSU kind of things dunno if its male o female, and the red ones are the ones with the actually pins inside the 4 pin onse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom