wait or buy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
see this is all depends on where you live and how much patience you have..

Like, I live in a small place in europe.. by the time Conroe reaches here i'll have beard coming outt'a my ***, and it will be highly expensive in my place [at least 600$ For the 'cheap' ones.. which would cost around 400$-300$ as the rumours say in USA]

So in my case, it's definantly not worth waiting for..
but... if you live in a place like the USA where the new hardwares will kick in quickly and the prices won't skyrate.. sure, wait a little it'll be worth it for ya.... but then again, its all about you'r patience in that case :)

Not as long as members post junk without looking up any facts and say AM2 is better because it's from AMD company-ism is unbearable.:confused:

Buy now or wait is the users choice as it always has been but with things right around the corner. Another factor to consider is Vista which will work under DX9 but will shine with the G80s and DX10.

Edit: to further back up my points about members not looking up anything and posting junk take note of the post above this one a the cheap conroe's are going to be 600 USD think again the Conroe's are priced at 300 USD. look it up for once.

dude ur canadian and so am i, heres my suggestion, seeing as how im als building my computer this summer too, i wuold say wait till mid-end of summer to buy ur parts. SAVE UR MONEY TILL THEN! and then buy a kickass system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom