Rate my Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure you couldn't wait a little bit longer and buy EVERYTHING you want when you can afford it? seems good overall except for the power supply. 400w is fairly low and it is a crap manufacturer to boot. you can go cheap on ram and some other components but NEVER go cheap on a power supply as it is the one component everything relies on and it is also the one component that can kill your entire pc.

madking153 said:
go for K8N NEO-4 Platinum ... or Asus A8N32 DELUXE

no dont do that. stick with the K8N Neo4-f

change PSU to either of the ones suggested above, Antec, PC P&C, OCZ, Enermax, Fortron

just change the PSU, depending on when you buy, i would suggest saving up some more money, in fact you can sell the hand-me-down computers ur dad gives u and add that to it and have a fairly kickass system.

Downgrade on the processor and just overclock it to beat it out :p Then upgrade to video card to at least a 7900GT :D

I bought a 7900GT from another forum today.

Going to get some better ram now..

not trying to put down other opinions but i dont believe most of what people have said is right

first off yes the psu is sh17 go with an enermax or antec 550+watt

second off DONT downgrade your cpu. infact you should upgrade it to an AMD x2 3800 just trust me the dual core and OC ability is worth the extra couple dollars

third off i say you save up and get an evga 7900gt because quite frankly a 7600 wont cut it when it comes to oblivion in particular.

i know nothing about the ram provider so i wont comment except i go with corsair(which if you go on their website will give you compatible ram for your mobo)

other then those corrections i have nothing really more to say
take my opinions to heart though because it will greatly help you in the long run

tehdigit said:
not trying to put down other opinions but i dont believe most of what people have said is right

first off yes the psu is sh17 go with an enermax or antec 550+watt

second off DONT downgrade your cpu. infact you should upgrade it to an AMD x2 3800 just trust me the dual core and OC ability is worth the extra couple dollars

third off i say you save up and get an evga 7900gt because quite frankly a 7600 wont cut it when it comes to oblivion in particular.

i know nothing about the ram provider so i wont comment except i go with corsair(which if you go on their website will give you compatible ram for your mobo)

other then those corrections i have nothing really more to say
take my opinions to heart though because it will greatly help you in the long run

A few steps ahead of ya now :p . See my post above!

I've been reading about hardware non-stop for about 3 days and formed the same suggestions you gave me.

I will be getting a 3800 x2 along with that 550 antec.. Just need to know about RAM! haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom