How to bind Tiltwheel in Counter-Strike ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumik

In Runtime
K, I just bought the Logitech G5 mouse and it has a tilt wheel, but the problem is that the counter strike doesn't recognise the tilt wheel and I cannot bind any button to it. Anyone has any experience with that ?

sumik said:
K, I just bought the Logitech G5 mouse and it has a tilt wheel, but the problem is that the counter strike doesn't recognise the tilt wheel and I cannot bind any button to it. Anyone has any experience with that ?

did you install the drivers for it?

k, all software is included
the game doesn't recognise tiltwheel

Logitech says that CS and Battlefield 2 doesn't recognise it so it's game manufacturers problem.

The thing is that ppl actually make it somehow that the game recognizes the tiltwheel, i just can't find how they did it.

It's because it's logitech. No logitech I've used so far is easy to use.

Simple fix though.

Go to Start -> All Programs -> Logitech -> Settings. From there, just find the button you want to remap and select "keystroke assignment", then enter the button you want under "specify keystroke".

For example. On BF2, I have tilt left as knife, and tilt right as pistol. So, I remap tilt left to '1', and tilt right to '2'. This will disable their previous function as being able to sidescroll, but it's for a good cause. :)

By the way.. I have a Logitech G5 aswell, all I can say is it's an AWESOME mouse!

Sorry, it doesn't work like that with Counter-Strike :(
I tried almost everything, all the buttons, all the options, nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom