Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (MXC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdinkel

Daemon Poster
What do you guys think of this? For myself, I think its awesome.

The original footage is from something like "Kaisha's Castle" or something, but the American outtake of it is awesome.

mrdinkel said:
What do you guys think of this? For myself, I think its awesome.

The original footage is from something like "Kaisha's Castle" or something, but the American outtake of it is awesome.

This show never fails to crack me up!!!!! I love it!

sounds like a rip-off of our takeshis castle over here... which is genious... so if it is like that it must be pretty funny!

hygor....you dont understand....the is one of the FUNNIEST programs that I have EVER seen...."Way to go Spike!!!!"

-Mike

we have a program over here called "Takeshis castle" which is basically a badly made japanese gameshow called Takeshis castle with a british guy called craig charles doing the commentary over the top... it is absolutely brilliant and the humour used is very british... I guess yours is like this but with more an american style of humour on it... I just hope its not like Americas dumbest criminals coz that host needs to be shot!

That has to be the single most funnies show i have ever seen in my life.

Try watching it after a few beers, it will crack you up EVEN more!

I like the ones when they have to jump through a door and are not sure if it's solid or if they will fly right through...

Too funny!

Hygor, it's the same show. MXC/Takeshi's Castle... it's a kewl show. I've been watching it since they first started showing it on SPIKE TV early last year. It's hilarious. They've been playing marathons lately... there's one playing all day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom