installing DFI lanparty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay yea i installed windows using some wierd method i found on the net w/ my laptop. i have all my stuff still on my hdd and im happy.
but there is still one and a half more problems. firstly and most importantly, the comp wont recognize the second GPU. im certain it's plugged in correctly to the PCI-e slot, the power cable is fastened to it, and the SLI bridge is connecting both GPUs. what else do i need to do? are there specific drivers i need to enable SLI?
also another thing thats half a problem because it isnt really that important (but still buggin me..) all the sounds in windows (like the back button click) all sound like its echoing in a corridor or something. whats up with that? is that normal?

you may have some form of EAX effects or something on. have a hunt through you audio settings. isn't there something on the mobo you have to set to SLI as well as put the bridge on? some form of switch between the two card slots...

holdon i'll find some info i posted on another forum that i found on dfi-street for a person with a simlilar problem.

edit:
"You have only set the "SLI Aperture" to "AUTO" and the lanes to "8-1-NC-8" ."
"I also had to uninstall/clean/reinstall all my nForce/nVidia drivers before SLI started working properly. YMMV."
"Sweet dang about time i got sli to work...with the expert i had to update the bios some reason then i set the "Sli Aperture" to work thanks a lot guys"

those are quotes from DFI street. you can find the sli aperture and lanes options in BIOS.

Man Bios Update. Jeez I hate that. Not that I have done it but some stupid utility that pops up saying do you want to and your mom clicks yes! Yeah I hope you get this all working. Man all this for a motherboard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom