so how do i over clock my cpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
how in the heck do i over clock my cpu? I have a celeron 2.0 with just standard fan. would this be dangerous to do? what other cooloing methods can i use and how would i go about setting this up?

yeah yeah same question, but so many confusing answers....

I downloaded ClockGen and overclocked my celeron 2.0 at 2300. I really shouldn't be doing this so i'm just gonna stop f'ing around with it. i reset it back to the standard 2017 that it usually ran. it'd be my luck that i go and burn out the damn thing.

thanks for your patience ppl. learning's got to start some where....and remember that at one time ya'll didn't know this stuff either. :}

yeah, and didn't find anything that was understandable. next time i'll be less quick to post a thread

Nah, you need to keep posting. Eventually someone might help with some personal tips or tricks. Thats what I dont get...If these guys didnt want to help then why waste their time even replying with anything. If your gonna be a dumbass and not help then dont even reply at all. My two cents.

I know what its like looking around and not being able to find what you want. Its ok as long as you make an attempt to look but might not be able to find the exact question you want. just dont come in and ask "how do i overclock my computer". Its pretty generic and can be found in many places and has thousands of options. Just try and narrow it down a bit next time and you wont get critisized. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom