lots of problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't installed your video card drivers and/or chipset drivers.

When you right click the desktop and go to properties and click settings is your video card listed with your display? And go to device manager doyou have any "Yellow" devices?

Dude-it's time for a total flush-back up info if you can-reformat and reinstall. But, before you do, make sure you have all the drivers you need or a backup comp to help with the reinstall. On all my computers I build (and my main computer at home) I have several partitions on my HD-and I save all my info to other drives (D:, E:, etc.) and install the OS on C: drive. When I reformat in reinstall Windows on C, my other info (music, pics, files, etc.) are safe and do not get wiped.:cool:

mendozer said:
k i reinstalled all my stuff. but now after updating and everything my comps super slow and laggy. like scrolling in programs (including internet) is very slow and jerky, and i have cable. i checked for defragging but i dont need to. i did spyware scans, etc still super slow. so wtf

He is saying these are the problems he is having after he reinstalled, he already did the fresh install. (I think anyway's)

yeah i realized last night about the video card. idk how i forgot that lol. idiot moment. the only yellow thing left is a USB controller, but i never really worry about those. its not that important yeah?

everythings fine on device manager but that one USB controller. all my mobo drivers are in i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom