7600gt Sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callan said:
well im still getting two 7600gt's SLI (just so i can say that and amaze my friends with all the words they don't know) and it's cheaper to buy one and then upgrade to SLI later cause the i dont have to buy another expensive card.

"Hello????????????" thread not closed you know!"

why bother posting anymore?

SLI typically isn't worth the money. If you divide the total price of 7600 GT SLI setup by its performance in benchmarks, you'll see that a single 7900 GT or even a single 7600 GT gives a significantly better cost-to-performance ratio. SLI's impact is greatest if you're an AA/AF freak using $400-500 cards.

or if your in the same boat as me. i already have a 7800gt i have an sli ready board. so i figure i wont be a dx10 crazed man i just want better aa/af and high resolution performance in sli capable games and things like that. so its cheaper and more cost efficient to buy anothr 7800gt from my friend than a whole new card

Yes, SLI can extend the life and increase the usefulness of some older but still capable cards.

yeah its better to go with a single better card than two old ones because if you get two cards your not necissarily getting double the performance so its usually a waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom