Dell starts selling $9,900 overclocked gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're really paying for is a paint job, the overclocking, and the quad SLI. Also the unnecesarily huge monitor that's bound to blind you unless you are sitting 4 feet away from it.

no those moniters are not unnecasary...

they are downright awsome

Friggen 30 Inches! thats double my 15" lcd!!!!

Of course you could... except we (as consumers) don't have access to the quad-sli setup and the phsyx card isn't for retail release just yet.

Plus, considering the overkill of 4 cards, I'm wonder how big the difference would be between the exact same system with only 2 cards sli. I know it'll be better, but even that overclocked processor bottlenecks the 4 gpus.

I think that the overclockedness of thatsystem will cause problems.

The paint job looks horrible in my opinion.

And last, quad sli is not utilized yet, so no point in putting it in systems

I bet some people will buy it just to say i have 4 gfx cards, and i play halo like 100x better, and i will pwn you.

bigr5026 said:
I think that the overclockedness of thatsystem will cause problems. <--Doubt it

And last, quad sli is not utilized yet, so no point in putting it in systems.

WM-->It is utilized 100%, The graphics horsepower generated in a PC using Quad SLI technology allows gamers to set their monitors to extreme HD resolutions, including an incredible 2560x1600, while still maintaining silky smooth frame rates. In addition, support for a new 32x antialiasing mode, and 16x anisotropic filtering enables stunning visuals and image quality for a truly immersive gaming experience. Can you do this on your system? or with 1 or 2 of these cards and look the same? **** no, and its much better on a 30" monitor than a 15" monitor so it was bundeld perfectly, except thay should have use the FX proc, other than that, is an awesome machine.

I bet some people will buy it just to say i have 4 gfx cards, and i play halo like 100x better, and i will pwn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom