Computer Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwarf

In Runtime
Alright, I remember some of you here asking to see pictures of my rig, might be a bit late, but I've been busy lately, so anywho, if anyone still wants to see them:

Yes, cathode placement sucks, and wire management sucks even more, it was all I could do to keep sane while I set up this behemoth.
3DMark06: 7606 3DMarks
Specifications in signature.

The Kandalf has soo much space for decent wire management, (behind motherboard tray and through the front drive bays.)

I also have a Kandalf (and watercooling) and I still think it is one of the best looking cases made (thats not custom.)

Where is the rad?

that is a good case, but it only differes from the armor by the front IMO. and why isnt your ram in dual channel? isnt one suppost to be in the other slot? (idk asus boards though so idk)

yeah, I don't really know about that dual channel thing either (I'm a complete newbie), and the radiator is mounted behind that green LED fan in the back.

That looks pretty nice. You can always fix the cathodes and do some wire management later on, but at least it's up and running and looks pretty **** good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom