Start menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure lock toolbar is not checked. you see that when you right click the taskbar.

right click the taskbar, toolbar | new toolbar... (or check quick launch), and pick the folder that the shorcuts are held in. click-n-drag the toolbar to any part of the task bar you want.

i sugeest you lock the taskbar after completion.

csamuels said:
make sure lock toolbar is not checked. you see that when you right click the taskbar.

right click the taskbar, toolbar | new toolbar... (or check quick launch), and pick the folder that the shorcuts are held in. click-n-drag the toolbar to any part of the task bar you want.

i sugeest you lock the taskbar after completion.

I wanted to add shortcuts to the right side of the start menue, where my computer and the documents also are linked, i did not mean the task bar.

But thanks anyway

Like what kind of shortcuts. It most likely would have to be a registry hack to do that other than the ones windows has on there.

Makaveli213 said:
Like what kind of shortcuts. It most likely would have to be a registry hack to do that other than the ones windows has on there.

Yes, but where in the registry can I do it? The company of my notebook has placed a link to their homepage in the start menue, so I know that it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom