Server Case omg!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigger, i gots a server case, the only differnce i can see is that its pehaps a tiny bit bigger than regular cases, mine measures 21" high, and 9" wide and 19" deep

erm....ok thanks.

If I were to get a server should i make sure the case is cool since im running it 24\7.?

Well you always want to make sure your case is cool. You don't need to get a server case, you can get a good thermaltake with good airflow and you'll be set.

The Thermaltake Armor, is a huge case and probably keeps you computer cooler than a server case would.

However the armor is built like a pos imho

Id highly reccomend cooler master's, and gigabyte's cases. I own the gigabyte, and its a dream case to own.

you just called the armor a pos? dont be surprised if u get gang beaten in 5-4-3-2-now. *POW* *KABLAM* *BLAOW* *WHOA* *SNAP* *BURNED* *ZZZZZZZZZZ*

Well, when i worked with the case, and saw it used in several builds, i was thouroughly disappointed with the build quality, esp. in the hinge and flap area.

Read around, the armor really isnt that great a computer case. Looks arent everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom