AMD processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh ntestick is right.. you guys are sticking up for a CPU that isnt even out yet.. conroe will be good no doubt about it.. but how good? and i am 100% sure AMD will try to match it, and if they can or cant we will have to wait and see.. but why not think about whats around now.. AMD is the best CPU's atm.. and p4 seems to be doing quite poorly compared to them.. an green radience stfu u are telling people they dont know what they are talkign about? your talking about a chip you know nothing about as its not even out yet... ffs i hope you were doing this as a joke or to provoke people because if not you are the one thats WRONG!!!11!!!!

green radience seems to be the center of a lot of psuedo-flame-wars lately.

mostly about comparing upcoming software/hardware to already existing and old software/hardware

checkout this thread, the other conroe thread and the nvidia 8 series thread.

no one cares about conroe, only intel fanboys.

everyone knows that AMD has something up their sleeve to blow intel out of the water. they always have, and will for the next few generations of cpu architectures at least.

google "reverse hyperthreading"

Ah, Green Radience again! :D Like I said in another post, I hope all Conroe CPU are recalled 6 months after release for some or other reason. Not cause I'm an AMD fanboy, but just to see Green Radience fall on his arse! Like the adult and informed posters on this forum, I say lets wait until Conroe is released and properly tested before we start jumping on that band-wagon.

the general said:
everyone knows that AMD has something up their sleeve to blow intel out of the water. they always have, and will for the next few generations of cpu architectures at least.

And these are the pathetic arguments that I'm trying to down. What makes you think that AMD has something up their sleeve?

You guys are pathetic, you know that? "AMD has something up it's sleeve just because I say so." Ridiculous. If you people had any idea about real hardware (not just "Buy the A64 X2 3800! ZoMG! Tis teh p00nzer!11!11!, but real hardware) you'd see what's really going on. General, why do you say that AMD has something to counter Conroe? What proof do you have?

And you just repeated what Apokalipse said, haha, about Reverse Hyperthreading. Its an ENTIRELY theoretical technology, there aren't even any solid processors. Besides, reverse hyperthreading doesn't come into play until the K10 architecture, if its implemented at all. Thats a ways away, haha, I can't believe you'd even think about that. Suggesting reverse hyperthreading as an argument against Conroe...pathetically ridiculous, haha. Wow, your ignorance is endlessly amusing.

So again, do you gave ANY proof that AMD has anything up it's sleeve? Huh? I'd love to see this "Magic Ball" that you're seeing the future through.

Tordenskjold said:
yeh ntestick is right.. you guys are sticking up for a CPU that isnt even out yet.. conroe will be good no doubt about it.. but how good? and i am 100% sure AMD will try to match it, and if they can or cant we will have to wait and see.. but why not think about whats around now.. AMD is the best CPU's atm.. and p4 seems to be doing quite poorly compared to them.. an green radience stfu u are telling people they dont know what they are talkign about? your talking about a chip you know nothing about as its not even out yet... ffs i hope you were doing this as a joke or to provoke people because if not you are the one thats WRONG!!!11!!!!

You obviously haven't been paying attention, have you?

A 2.7GHz Conroe, owning up a 3.6GHz Athlon 64 FX-60.

Now do you see, "How Good?" The processor may not be released yet, but its 2 months to it's release, and we have about a dozen processors in the hands of some of the best Techies on the planet. We don't have to wait and see about anything. You can see how badly this PROTOTYPE processor owned up AMD's absolute best offering for HALF THE PRICE. As if that wasn't enough, a 2.4Ghz Dual Core Conroe can be overclocked to 3.0Ghz on the stock air cooling.

Watch out Tordenskjold, telling my to stfu qualifies as a serious flame. Watch your language. Like I said, we know a h3lluva lot about Conroe, and IT IS already out seeing from the samples. Just because you don't know what you're talking about, doesn't mean that you're right.

magouster said:
Ah, Green Radience again! :D Like I said in another post, I hope all Conroe CPU are recalled 6 months after release for some or other reason. Not cause I'm an AMD fanboy, but just to see Green Radience fall on his arse! Like the adult and informed posters on this forum, I say lets wait until Conroe is released and properly tested before we start jumping on that band-wagon.

Not an AMD fanboy my arse :rolleyes: Yea, you can hope all you want, but Conroe has already been owning you, so you can go fall on your arse now. "Adult and Informed posters?" You've gotta be kidding. You realize that most of the people on this forum are teenagers, right? 16, 17 year olds who really don't know a rat's arse worth about hardware.

You are 16 too. And how is it owning me? Did they use my system in a benchmark somewhere? Comparing new technology against current technology proves nothing! Nobody's arguing Conroe's power! If you read everything in this, and other threads, instead of your brain freezing at the mention of anything AMD, you would see that everyone agrees that Conroe is going to rock. Nobody is arguing THAT fact, but you are badmouthing anyone who even mentions AMD's dominance in CURRENT PCs! Take your hand out of your pants while reading about the Conroe, and start concentrating!

Noo Noo not another 439 posts waste ~sigh~

Anyways blah blah blah go AMD go intel woot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom