how do i check my cpu temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
do i need some kind of thermometer or what to check my cpu temperature? is there just some kind of software that i can download?

do you mean when i first boot my computer? sorry if i sound stupid, learning's got to start somewhere and here seems good

When your comp starts up, at the boot screen press F1 or DEL and it will take you to the BIOS. Go to hardware monitor [or similar] and it will tell you your temp.

yea u can do that.. But if u want, u can buy a temperature gauge. And put it in front of ur PC so u will have the TEmp all the time. But i saw that u have a ASUS mobo. A disc comes with the ASUS motherboards that has software on it. Like mine did. There is a program on there that u can install that is a temp gauge. I think its called like real time monitor or somthing like that. It tells u ur voltage, ur mobo temp, ur CPU temp and all these other cool things.

Monster00 said:
yea u can do that.. But if u want, u can buy a temperature gauge. And put it in front of ur PC so u will have the TEmp all the time. But i saw that u have a ASUS mobo. A disc comes with the ASUS motherboards that has software on it. Like mine did. There is a program on there that u can install that is a temp gauge. I think its called like real time monitor or somthing like that. It tells u ur voltage, ur mobo temp, ur CPU temp and all these other cool things.

I have an ASUS motherboard too. The program is called "AsusProbe."

everything well said but my question to you is..you have a windows 2000 on a pentium 4? sorry to me that just doesn't make any sense. to be on topic there are programs like HDD Temperature Pro 1.1 and WeatherCast that are free on a lot of sites... for example download.com they are effecient don't take up a lot of space and they provide exactly what you need i perfer Weathercast

attention dragondima: first of all Weathercast was for outside temperatures, not computer related. Second HDD temerature Pro was for Hard Drive temperatures, not CPU's

AsusProbe gave me multiple errors saying that "number of data points eceeds limits" and was a B**** to close all the little error windows. It wouldn't even give me a chance to tinker with the settings because of the error windows.

Any other software suggestions ppl?
Here is a screen shot also of the monitor: sorry its so big guys.

capture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom