My Computer stays frozen... need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
infiltrator7 said:
yeah if it's three years old you should prolly get some newer stuff and your computer will prolly run better. OCing is short for Overclocking, or pushing computer components to go faster than the manufacturer set it at.

Ok, I'm going to buy a new RAM card from Kingston 1GB and hopefully my computer will be back to normal like it used to be. And I don't know enough to be OCing, so I don't have to worry about that. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Are RAM cards plug and play? I hope so, it would make everything a lot easier.

Crusader878 said:
Ok, I'm going to buy a new RAM card from Kingston 1GB and hopefully my computer will be back to normal like it used to be. And I don't know enough to be OCing, so I don't have to worry about that. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Are RAM cards plug and play? I hope so, it would make everything a lot easier.

yes sticks of ram are plug and play. just remove the old stuff, and put in the new stuff. post the ram you're getting here and your motherboard so we can make sure they are both compatable.

infiltrator7 said:
yes sticks of ram are plug and play. just remove the old stuff, and put in the new stuff. post the ram you're getting here and your motherboard so we can make sure they are both compatable.

Ok, when I buy the RAM I'll post which one I bought and the motherboard is an ASUS. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom