High-End Video Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
visionRAY said:
I would get this 7900 GT because--correct me if I'm mistaken-- it looks a little faster (though I thought the KO was faster, it doesn't seem to be).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130282

yes that card is faster because its the CO superclocked. you could get that one, but the KO is also good becuase it has a custom copper heatsink, so you can prolly OC to those speeds anyways. it's really up to you.

infiltrator7 said:
yes that card is faster because its the CO superclocked. you could get that one, but the KO is also good becuase it has a custom copper heatsink, so you can prolly OC to those speeds anyways. it's really up to you.

Oh yeah, that's true; I remember reading about that. I guess if you wanted to save a little money, get the KO and then overclock it. I would probably go for that one after all.

Hehe. ManBearPig---super serial!

good choice my son!
jk

but yeh try hitting up Ebay for games. people sell new games they cant run on there for dirt cheap

BE CAREFULL if you do cause there are some jag offs out there who will screw you over. read the item description well. and ask questions :)

but its a good way to save

oh and dude any power supply will work in a dell ( i bought a hiper 580 watter and put it into my dell dimensoin 9100, it fit fine, all screws lined up and stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom