Quick Power Supply Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan611

Baseband Member
I plan on getting a Silverstone Zeus 650 Watt SLI power supply. However I also plan on getting the Silverstone Tj-07. This case has six fans and the power supply has six periphreal(sp?) connectors. But I don't only want to hook up the fans. I am planning on getting 2 cold cathodes and maybe a few other things that are periphreals as well. So what do I do in order to utilize all of it on one power supply. Do I have to get a splitter of some sort. If I do where can I find it and what is it called? Thanks guys really appreciate it.

Yah you can usually get one from your local comp store or on newegg.com. My splitter came with my hardware.

i wouldnt get it from newegg. cause the shipping for each is more than the splitter itself (shipping $5, splitter $2-3)

I dont know of any comp hardware stores around me.. so i am not sure there is much around in ur area either.... but im sure, u can find 1

BTW: Make sure u put all of the fans on the same line so that when one of the fans short.... u dont mess up your Graphics card, Hard Drive, or anything like that ;)

If u get the ones at newegg... get the one that has neon lights.
(its awesome)

you don't have to worry, the fans come with like a y splitter, 1 connection goes in and 1 goes out of the fan. I think that is what you are trying to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom