Elder of scrolls oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemagic

Baseband Member
Hi guys. I was wondering will an ATI x1300 play oblivion without lag on the minimum graphics settings?

2ndly How do you find out the specs about your power supply.

3rdly Is the Gecube brand of graphics cards a good brand or not?

1st: Yes it will without a doubt...just wondering, what processor do you have?
2nd: the easiest way it to open your case, find your model number and look it up online.
3rd: I've never heard of Gecube personally, but maybe someone else here has.

I have seen Gecube graphics cards around and i cant imgine them being to bad as they are using radeon chipsets anyway.. (thats what you refering to right?) and your CPU most likely will but im not sure i dont play MO

it should run it, but badly , I have played it on a 6600 GT 128 which is slightly faster and had to play it on min settnigs to get good playable FPS.

Personally I would not bother with Oblivion unless you havea decent setup, I love the game on my machine because the graphics and feel of the game are superb, on the machine with the 6600 GT card it lost alot of its atmosphere.

Im happy to play the game on lowest graphics settings, it doesnt bother me.

So the ATI x1300 will play it without lag on the lowest graphics settings. Is that what im being told?

I reckon it will play it on the lowest settings but with low FPS...

I may be wrong, im just basing it on what I have seen on other systems.

Can you not take it back if it does not work?

I know a number of people who have done this because the minimum spec on the packaging is way off.

Hmm i think its a bit late to take it back. What about a nvidia 6600GT? Would that play it, ive been told it will but the nvidia is only 128mb where as the ATI x1300 is 256mb. Wich one is better and why.

And how do i work out how many FPS a game is running at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom