XBOX 360 vs. Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
um.. all i can say is day of defeat source..

there are plenty of games that dont cost just to play. X360 charges you even more just to download maps.

the games on the xbox 360 completely suck i mean halo 3 got cancelled now there is no reason to buy X360.

Screw that noise

um i dont think halo 3 is cancelded mabey u should read up on it because if it was that would be the dumbest thing bungie/microsoft ever did even if its a horrible game they will still sell the game like crazy

Captain Buck said:
um i dont think halo 3 is cancelded mabey u should read up on it because if it was that would be the dumbest thing bungie/microsoft ever did even if its a horrible game they will still sell the game like crazy

i agree with boarder.. but uh yeah they canceled it until may of 2007 because of instabilty issues.

i think having a pc is more of a statement. how can you avoid a full tower blue led lit up pc with staggering visuals on the dvi lcd screen vs turning on your xbox 360 sitting there by your 27in crt screen tv and seeing the words Disc Read Error..

Screw that Noise

ManBearPig said:
i agree with boarder.. but uh yeah they canceled it until may of 2007 because of instabilty issues.

i think having a pc is more of a statement. how can you avoid a full tower blue led lit up pc with staggering visuals on the dvi lcd screen vs turning on your xbox 360 sitting there by your 27in crt screen tv and seeing the words Disc Read Error..

Screw that Noise

well its a shame that crt monitors are still the best... not space saving wise of course, but for me i cant even tell a difference between HD and a regular tv so it really doesnt affect me and i have a 32" crt tv btw lol but i still dont know why u guys hate consoles so much im defending them and i the last console i bought was n64, but im going to buy a 360 sorry but i may be better at playing compt games the conroler just feels so much better

Most people I know that think consoles own computers are complete retards that think sim city 2000 is the best game for a pc. I used to think consoles were the greatest thing bt after playing games with a computer online I could never go back. The games are just so much better and the interaction with other people is half the fun. The only games I would ever want to play on consoles now are some sports games. But those get boring after a few weeks. For gaming consoles don't even come close.

i am a computer guy.. i have had all of the consoles except the 360... cause i just recently experienced 7800gs.... no need to get a 360... screw the friends that want to play the game im playing, wait ur turn kid. THAT MEANS NO SPLIT SCREEN..... YEAAAAAHHH

I guess 360 vs Comp is like Porsche vs Lamborghini... its a personal thing.

Plus theres nothing wrong with upgrading.. unless ur poor.
And if u upgrade.. ur garunteed to have the best.. try keepin the same comp. for 3 years without wanting to upgrade. The games seem so boring

Itl take microsoft another 2 to 3 years to make the "next gen" console.... cmon so much ur missing between that period of time.
Imagine playing some games that where made 3 years ago.. on ur pc.. its not comparable to HL2 or Bf2 ETC.

Obviously im PC. on this debate ;)

O and BTW
please admin.. dont lock this thread up.. its not heated up that much anymore.. like it was in da biggings.

Time to jump in. :p

I own both so people who are commenting are not producing un biased views fully, as said I own a high end PC (7800gt) and a XBOX 360 both with the exact same screen (different cases) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Trifid/1.jpg)

This is how I see it, for online play I really prefer using the XBOX 360, due to everyone having a mic full stop.

The differences, from what I have seen so far, I can get better graphics on a pc but at a slight un playable frame rate, but then again all the games that are on it have been rushed in to work with the 360 and have not been optimised, which means (for dumb people) that the game designers can get the very most out of the 360's hardware.

First person shooters do not require a keyboard and mouse, but there are times with a controller I was thinking, I want a mouse.

(I can't be bothered to write anymore in this thread right now, so will leave it as that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom