Sound card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh right ok. i think Q4 supportr that and ut07 prob will. is there any speakers that u would recomend? i was lookin at the creative labs T79000 as im kind of on a tight budget. are they any good? Thanks

Thats about $180 USD... You could get logitech z-5300e speakers, OR, some nice headphones. An audio-technica ath-a500 from audiocubes.com (which ships worldwide) is about $100, they are amazing for games, and music as well. They have very powerful bass, and with an X-fi, the virtual surround is amazing on them.

are the logitec speakers 5.1 or 7.1? at scan.co.uk they hav an offer on the x-fi fatal1ty and some excellent headphones. that could b an option. thanks

i just went bk to scans website and the offer is the x-fi, the speakers i said about and some headphones for just over £200. go to scan.co.uk then today only and go to mix it bundles if u want to c it. thanks

dam the offer ends saturday morning and i wont have the money by then. but anyway wat u think of the speakers? at ebuyer.com i can get the x-fi and the speakers for just about £200 so not to botherd about offer

Thats an insane deal, the crappy headphone aside, the elite pro costs over $400 USD here, and that price includes some nice speakers as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom