• AMD athlon 64 3000+ s939 wiht an asus A8V MX mobo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bigylilupdamidl is cool!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got no problem locking any threads like that that happens to wander into my areas...

This is one of those issues where 95% of those asking are trying to rip the system off, but that other5%...

Better safe than sorry, though.

apokalipse said:
if you have an original copy which you paid for, yes.
Yeah, but how many people are really doing that?

It's just as beleivable as "HOW DO I BURN *.BIN FILES?"

Trotter said:
I've got no problem locking any threads like that that happens to wander into my areas...

This is one of those issues where 95% of those asking are trying to rip the system off, but that other5%...

That's my view too.

Don't censor the right to make a backup copy of a game...hah...I wouldn't have all my mints now if I didn't have the ability to copy them! Muahaha. But really, all the threads are pointless...so just make one sticky, FAQ, or just lock them and say 'search!'

I don't care for game companies putting these annoying-arse protections on the CD, as how many people does it really stop? Games are released and "cracked" within a day, spread-wide not much further off... if people are going to buy the game, they'll do so anyway. If they're not, they're arses who will always be arses...now and always.

-CBFD, "arses"

Don't you hate those 'lil arses...:)

I have been noticing that there has been a lot more WaReZ Threads that have been populating the threads of late.

It's seems that just about every day I see another Noob typing up things like "I can not get my copy version of [INSERT GAME HERE] to work" or "How can I play back-uped games" thread.

I have a few suggestions.
1. Zero Tolerance Warez = Ban Policy.
2. Add word gamecopyworld to your censored swear list. Also the some of the other names of other URL for No CD Cracks.

Trotter said:

I am one of the 5% that actually lost it (thought mom threw it away) I guess not, found it yesterday, here is the thread that I made http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100088

I think that blocking/banning is unnecessary. TF is here to answer question, and yes it does seem borderline, but whatever their intentions - it'll be their problem. I, too, have been one of the "5%" who backs up their games, why?... because sometimes I lose them, or my mom/cousins accidently throw it out.

Obviously, if someone asks to make copies of games, that's when you delete them.

how hard is it to buy the game....I would rather buy the game then site there for hours on end downloading them. I only feel sorry for:
1 the people who live in the middle of nowhere.

2 The developors. and some of the prices is a bit too much to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom