Are any computer mice not made in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, all electronics now are made in foreign countries. Even Zenith, the only American company, was bought out by LG a few years back.

I know that there aren't any made in the U.S, I just want to know if any are manufactured outside of China. That would include several countries, including Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, and South Korea. I have found keyboards manufactured in those nations, but I haven't found any mice manufactured anywhere but China. I find it difficult to believe that all the computer mice in the world are made in China.

Okay, I'm just saying that I know that there must be computer mice manufactured outside of China. All the computer mice in the world can't possibly be made in one country.

About the babies thing: That's probably not true. The Chinese are actually trying to control their birth rate by insisting on abortions for non-male firstborn children. I'm not saying that that's wrong, just that it makes it unlikely that most babies are made there.

Mice are made in every "foreign" country.

I know Microsoft uses China and Mexico
Logitech uses China

Also, mice arent made in Japan. Japan is turning very expensive for labor.

my microsoft mouse is from china too

but my bic lighter is made in the US

and my pocket knife is from china

and the cup i am drinking out of is from taiwan

and the matching keyboard was made in thailand

sorry got bored :p

The very narrow view point is, it is cheaper for us to buy a 'mouse' made in china and pay $3 less through their cheap labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom