7600gt Sli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why get a 7900GT, when you can get a 7900GTX for about $100 more? with a huge performance gain

Fwiffo said:
why get a 7900GT, when you can get a 7900GTX for about $100 more? with a huge performance gain

Actually in some benchmarks the 7900GT has been known to equal the performance of the GTX, and the 7900GT is easier to OC if you wish.

well im still getting two 7600gt's SLI (just so i can say that and amaze my friends with all the words they don't know) and it's cheaper to buy one and then upgrade to SLI later cause the i dont have to buy another expensive card.

i reckon spend the extra cash and get a 7900GT so you can SLI that later.. and maroon1 when games start utilising SLI more the performance will also increase, dont just run SLI of as crap because its getting better and better.... and im with fwiffo spend an extra 100bucks and you can get a 7900GTX meaning you dont have to overclock and you will have an awesome card...

What's the point in making a thread if you're just going to waste your money anyways? Clearly 1 7900gt is better than 2x7600gt's :/

melonabusar2 said:
Clearly 1 7900gt is better than 2x7600gt's :/

:confused:

Admittedly not enough to justify the extra cost, I'm also in favor of a single 7900GT, but the improvement is there, and much more prominent in other games.

oookkkk so for about 100 bux you can get .4 FPS more. Plus, if you choose to later run sli, and when the g80s come out, itl be MUCH cheaper. Just sit back, relax, and buy that 7900gt. Just make sure you dont get a defective one like me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom