Best Video card for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok great..

let us know of your final decision and where you plan on buying from.. we'll let you know if its a good idea or not ;)

are you sure your getting the best price on a x1600 512...i bought mine for 160$ canadian... and the 7900gt costs about 410$ canadian where i live...

Btw the x1600pro 512 comes with all of the visually pleasing stuff that the higher end cards have, just with a lower memory interface and clock speeds. Id reccomend it if you want to spend under 200$ canadian...BF2 is no problem on high settings with this card...well moderately high (not max)

oh and with VIVO you might even see better image quality on the ati... just a thought if you like Price and visuals over performance.

i guess i shouldbt be going to future shop to buy my video cards

how about the 7800gt i cant really fidn how much it costs in canadian any one has a clue?

7800gt hasn't dropped in price since the 7900gt has been released.. they're pretty much the same price, but the 7900gt is way better.

so with the 7900 and my computer any game out there will work on highest settings?

pentium 4 intel 3.0ghz
1 gb ram

dmitrip said:
hello i am thinking of buying a new video card for my pc

i want a really good video card that is good for gaming and that all the games will look very good in

right now i am thinking of the Raedon x1600 pci 512mb video card it is $300 canadian dollars

i need a video card taht is around that price

i woudl like to run games like Oblivion and Battlefield 2

what would you guys suggest?

my pc:
Intel 3.0 ghz
1 gb ram
80 gb

be sure you have the psu to handle the card..

dmitrip said:
so with the 7900 and my computer any game out there will work on highest settings?

pentium 4 intel 3.0ghz
1 gb ram

most games yes.

some games like bf2 ppl say that its memory hungry and you would need something like 2gigs of memory to really see the full potential... but with most games its enough.

with 'eye candy' turned off and at normal resolution, ALL games will run on max. if you crank up the resolution and turn up the eye candy, your rig will probably struggle in games like oblivion and other new games...

when it comes to games, intel struggles compared to the equivalent AMD processor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom