Quad SLi 7900GX2 Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only use 2x AA and thats fine for me. I would rather play 1280x1024 2x AA than 1024x768 4x AA. To that person who said today's games are all about graphical eye candy, you might be right. The last game that came out that I was absolutely dying to play was Half Life 2. Doom 3 was pretty good too I thought. These new games have lots to ooh and ahh over, but their coding is horriffic. I can't think of anything in the future I'm really looking forward to except possibly Prey.

NosBoost300 said:
i want a more life like feel to a game, and jagged edges certainly does not give that to me

yeah.....thats gonna be hard while your blowing monsters' brains out.

hey i just relised i been saying alienware...alien war...i presumed that was how it was pronouced, my bro says its alien where......, whats that all about?

the general said:
yeah i cant get used to the gameplay in quake 4, its too slow and to fluid, i prefer the quake 3 engine better... i play ET all the time

hopefully enemy territory : quake wars will have better gameplay

Painkeller and the good ol' Quake DM! I long for the good ol' days!

lmao...hmmmm...Ever heard of "dishware"?

How do you say nVidia? "Nyv Dya"? sorrry couln't help myself.

john3 said:
yeah.....thats gonna be hard while your blowing monsters' brains out.

hrmm..... monsters?? the only game i play with monsters is quake 4.... other than that, its always cs:s, cod2, and bf2, fear.... or possibly sims.... o_O .... i don't see any monsters in any of those games other than quake 4.....

and you never know... monsters may be real.. and when i say realism.. i mean things have the traits they should.. or they move fluently (PPU on that one :) ) i want things to look like they're close to reality

BennyV04988 said:
How do you say nVidia?

I pronounce alot of stuff weird...

nvida = N - Vid-ee-ya..

eVGA = Eeve-ah-ga :)p)

I hate people who say " seven nine hundred video card"

I just say " seven ninety" dunno why :p

lol i heard a guy say ATI "ah-tee" and asus (which is AY-sus) AW sooos

i also heard someone call it the nYv eye dia seven thousand nine hundred

i dont get it, EN VID IA, seventy nine hundred, AY TEE EYE,

how could people get it wrong?

Status