Upgrading a "Dell"

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMOTE said:
if you do upgrade the dell, make the first thing the PSU, that one is clearly no good other than that dont upgrade anything. stick with it until you build a new system next year or whenever you planned and then just take the drives, and maybe the CPU and of course the PSU out of the dell and use that in the new system

Yep! After you get a new machine, strip out the memory, cpu and drives cables etc. and take the Dell to the local shooting Range.........they make great targets at 250 meters and are really fun to turn inot swiss cheese!!!! :amazed: :p

ok i am trying to play dod source, maybe oblivion (havent heard if it was good or not). basically any online games... yes dell does rip you off but they use intel motherboards so that thing with the ram isnt dells fault.. but i was looking up psu's and i found out that dell uses special connectors and the psu cannot be replaced.. for now ill just upgrade the video card but thanks guys for your help, now i know that i'm bascially screwed till i have the money to build a computer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom