Is This Good Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
Ok my dream come true PC is nearing. I want feedbacks from you guys..

This is for me, my ultimate gaming PC i think. This PC will be used for gaming with low to average requirements and target is to able to run FlightSim 04 at full details. :)

Ive listed it below with the prices here in Philippines converted to US$

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ S939 - $188

MSI K8N Neo-4 PCI-E - $90

Inno3D 7800GT 256Mb VIVO PCI-E - $340

500Watts PSU 24-pin connector - $40

Seagate Barracuda 80Gb 7200RpM SATA - $60

Kingston 1x 1Gb DDR400 Dual Channel - $107

TOTAL: $825 Budget: $830

Is this good for the games Warcraft DOTA, Counter Strike, Flight Simulator 04, Sims 2?

Replace the 7800GT with a 7900GT, which is better value, and much better for performance :)

Everything else seems fine, good luck, that will run most of today's games on high settings :D

0tz said:
Is this good for the games Warcraft DOTA, Counter Strike, Flight Simulator 04, Sims 2? [/B]
It will run those games on high settings with ease. Sounds like a great build, although I also recommend the 7900GT instead of the 7800GT.

looks good, except like LU4sTrooper said, the 7900 GT is not much more. but it has 4 more pixel pipelines and higher clock speeds.

also, I'm not sure what the quality of the power supply will be... you should really get a good quality PSU

Unfortunately I can't find 7900GT here yet. But maybe soon there will be available in the market here. THanks by the way..

Got to do some serious shopping :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom