Some Mobo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

0tz

In Runtime
1. I just want to know, what is so special with the DFI Lan Party Series motherboards? I assume this was posted many times in this forums but I want a complete information why 9 out of 10 use this mobo? TY

2. And since I can't find DFI sellers here in Philippines and it will cost me much if I order by shipment, can't anyone here kindly do some research on where can I get a DFI mobos here? I will greatly appreciate such effort. I have no time to research coz Im gonna go to my province so if someone kind enough please post. :)

3. This is the list of the common mobos available here in Philippines. If ever there is no DFI sellers here, which among these motherboards will be suitable for a nice gaming, stability and of course price?

ASUS
MSI
EpoX
RedFox
Gigabyte
AsR0ck
ECS

Thank you very much in advance.

MSI has treated me well. Very stable good bios/drivers. I recomend MSI if you cannot get your DFI

DFI is for people who know what they are doing, but nonetheless its a great motherboard. the MSI K8n neo4 is also a great motherboard, but one plus for new users is that the MSI comes with a CD i believe for updating the bios and stuff, so its more user friendly than the DFI which is more for people who what they are going to do with it.

DFIs are generally great for overclocking. they are quite expencive though and they have a strange layout. (differs sometimes)
out of the ones you have there MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, and ASrock are ok in that order (better first) (MSI and ASUS are about the same quality)

ok thanks again for the replies. Since I do not know much about overclocking and other stuff, perhaps MSI or ASUS will do nice right?

Thanks for the replies and I'm gonna start building my ultimate rig :)

EDIT: Follow up. BTW, If I choose MSI mobo, i'll go with the MSI K8N Neo-4 right? What about in the ASUS and other mobos? Could you give me the model names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom