Updated build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good build, but I dont know if you want that CL 3-3-3-8 ram. You should get 1 GB of faster ram now and upgrade later.

von_dragon said:
is that website you linked to...reliable? Have you ever bought anything from them? There prices are all lower than NCIX so i might buy from them if i dont buy in stores.

Yah, ive heard some bad things about them and i went to the vancouver store and they were retards in there...., that said, i'm sure it would be fine to order some stuff from them, i know other guys from tf have.

hmm that last link the product is discontinued? Di you just mean check out that site?

@ slick_tech15 > How long will I be able to use only 1 GB? I guess it could save me around 100 for now. Any links to good 1gb ram? Will the performance be hugely different between 1gb and 2gb? (in terms of games, regular applications...)

keep the dual core and the 2gb ram, downgrade the speakers, if youre going to keep ur computer in a bedroom, i dont see the point for 5.1 Speakers, 2.1 will suffice, unless ur a sound freak ( which i hope ur not). you can get some nice creative or logitech 2.1 speakers and save urself upwards of $40

w/e you do keep the dual core!!

i bought my mobo/sonata2 case/ HD/dvd-wr/speakers from cancomputer.com they usually have good prices. i haven't had doa or had to rma anything so i don't know how they are with that. i HAVE heard some bad stories tho, a good friend of mine had trouble with them taking a lot of money and not fixing his comp... a-power.com are more expensive but i heard they're really great and really helpful.. (but i'm too cheap to buy from them..)

About my post before, you should only get 1 stick of 1 GB of ram if you are overbudget and really need the cash for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom