NetZero Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could do a reinstall, but I bought this computer used from a friend and she could never find the restore disks. Is there a way I can reformat my harddrive, but keep WinXP? I don't really have the money to buy a new WinXP disk, but if I do buy one in the future what would you suggest?

XP Home for basic tasks but get Pro if you want to network, makes it much easier. Cant help you on that one, either the restore cd or a format will solve this issue completelty unless someone else knows something which is always possible

Ok, I have an off subject question, well kind of off subject, I have a 74.5Gb harddrive, is there a way I can partion it with out loosing any of my data on my harddrive? It's currently only 1 partion. (C: Drive)

Edit : Also, What about WinXPMCE?

Would you mind walking me though this while I did it? It wouldn't be tonight though it would be some other time that would be good for you, I'm an 'intermidiate' computer wiz... Not the best and I get confused EASILY!!! Plus I don't want to take the chance of messing up my computer anymore than what it currently is. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom