automatic drivers install

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennedy5

Solid State Member
I am trying to gather up info on how to press one button and have windows install on my computer with seperate drivers of my choice. anybody with info please post

talldude123 said:
there has gotta be spyware that does this, but are you that lazy that you cant follow a few programs?

WHAT????

Way over your head....

Autostreamer

or

Nlite

Those 2 programs can get you going

Why go thru the process of install drivers one by one when you can fully automate the install almost 100%, even 100% in some cases. I did this with my server 2 weeks ago using the HP Smart Start disk, saved lots of time, and smarter

it's for somebody who doesn't know alot about computers. when they mess up their computer, they just have to press a button and go besides asking my for help installing again.

since you said that, you can get a program called Acronis. Install XP, install al programs, drivers, updates, etc etc. Once you get that done, you make an Acronis Secure Zone that makes an image of the entire system. It makes a hidden partition only viewable when rebooting if when you activate the secure zone or you can see if using diskmgmt.msc. Say a virus wipes the pc out, just reboot,press F11 for the Acronis Secure Zone, 10 minutes later, you are back up and running to where you first made the image. The only bad part is, it formats the whold hdd so all data after the image was taken, will be lost, nice feature thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom