NetZero Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Joka

In Runtime
I am using NetZero Internet and everytime I connect I can use it flawlessly for about 15-30 minutes and theb it takes forever to load pages. I can not stay connected to me instant messengers, also when I connect to my instant messengers it takes like 5 minutes just to log in. What's wrong with my computer?!?!?! I didn't have this problem last night with it.

Yes, it's still dial-up and no, I haven't called NZ yet, I don't like calling any internet service providers, they are always giving the 'run around.' I should add that I did install a few new programs last night (downloaded from ZDNet) They were a few desktop utilities, reg. cleaners, memory cleaners, and XP tweaks.

First off, you dont need a memory cleaner, thats garbage, waste of space and memory usage of its own, what kind of registry cleaner and what XP tweaks?

ZNSoft XP, RegWizard, Fix My Registry, Startup Mechanic, Mechanic-2.7.1, WCPU330 I think that's all of them?

Edit : I just remembered I downloaded WinPersonalizer too.

jesus.....thats crazy.......throw them away, they are doing you no good whatsoever. They may seem like they are or tell you thay are but there not. They will cause you more problems than you care to take part in. Ive used these programs before many times x10 and never saw any benefit, just problems. Trust me on this. I dont care what anyone tells you. If you want something to use:

CCleaner and Cleanup! are all that you need.

:)) Well, I'm a crazy person. This computer is really going to start p***ing me off. It takes for ever to log into Yahoo! Messenger, but that's all. Only Yahoo! Messenger. I know my IP isn't banned because I still can get connected to it. I have no firewall, well besides Windows Firewall, after I finally got to open it.

Edit : Would I be safe keeping WCPU330? That's just for CPU information?

Well, this is a computer that I share with my brother-in-law and friends (when they are over), they do some things on Yahoo! that aren't suppose to be done. I can't block the connections from Yahoo! either. I have, also, deleted most of the programs that they have downloaded. (besides chat clients)

try a system restore or last known good config or maybe even a windows repair but with all those programs you ran, I myself would reinstall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom