Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastshot

In Runtime
Hey, I'm a new member to these boards...lol. I decided to join because after my house was robbed, and my computer was stolen (see my sig) and I would like to build a new one. So yeah...thats about it... and I can't wait till I get my parts list criticized so i can build my comp...yay

Welcome! Sorry about your loss. That's a shame. No renters or homeowners insurance? If so, hopefully they dont find it under their "negligence" category. :)

You've come to the right place to get advice on a new rig.

Welcome to TF, by the way.

Well Since the crime has been commited recently(4 weeks ago) they still havn't gotten to court. ( turns out they are in deeper than just one count of burglery, more like 11-12 counts of burglery) so it's going to be at least 6-10 weeks before I begin to get $ for my losses. and they did confess to what they did to my house. They found out what they did with my comp and quite a few other things.... They parted it out and sold it to some shops(which i'm not gunna say.) Soo since i'm not going to be getting my desktop back, I figure I can buy parts and build a comp That would be slightly cheaper and waaay better. At least I hope....

11 to 12 counts? Do you live in BaltimoreCity? lol
It's sad to see this stuff happenning. There is this kid that lives directly up the block from me. I was looking out my window one morning and saw this kid throw a brick, POINT BLANK RANGE at my brother's car! The brick actually bounced off....amazingly enough (buy a Subaru Impreza WRX....they have amazing windows!) But, we called it in and found out that he is in court now for several other counts of burglery, vandalism, etc. Sad part is.....he is 15!

Well, anyway, here's looking up to future points from a misfortune. :)

lol, No i don't live in Baltimore city. I live in Westchester,Ny... However these 4 people have been linked to breakins from october... They were from a shady area and I was totally surprised that this happened. The biggest crime That happned to our area was when there was some graffiti a few years back, nothing else...( Btw only two of the peoples names were released, the other two are actually under 18...and they went to the neighboring town's highschool.) the whole thing is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom