DFI-Lanparty SLI-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

locki433

In Runtime
I'm not sure if my motherboard just went kaput on me or not. I tried to turn it on today and it has stopped working. The standby LED on the motherboard is still on, but I can't get it to turn on. I've also tried disconnecting the switches for the front and turning it on with the buttons on the motherboard, but to no avail. I'm not sure if it's the motherboard or the PS. I'm going to take it apart tomorrow and see if it works with another PS. Was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this board and/or know of any problems like this.

lots of ppl have exact same problem here = "holy **** my computer wont start up!!". but what exactly wrong and how to fix it is different. try swapping the PSU like you said and post the result pls.

i had that problem.... turn the psu off and back on and its fixed. it only happens to me right after i power off the computer by holding the powerswitch for 5 seconds

That board has something called "E-Z touch" i think. It has an on/off switch on the board it self for people without cases. Make sure they arent in the off position. They are by the bottom ATA connectors.

Just an idea

TermyBGL said:
That board has something called "E-Z touch" i think. It has an on/off switch on the board it self for people without cases. Make sure they arent in the off position. They are by the bottom ATA connectors.

Just an idea
locki433 said:
I've also tried disconnecting the switches for the front and turning it on with the buttons on the motherboard, but to no avail.

Try searhing the DFI forums. The moderators there are employee's of DFI and it's a "no crap" sight. I would say do a "Clear CMOS" to start with and work from there. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom