Computer Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynysi said:
Budget at the moment is around $2000 - $3000

With $2000-$3000 you can do so much better then a shuttle system.....build from scratch and you'll save yourself a huge headache down the line in case you feel like you wanna upgrade.

Honestly, if you can wait, put off getting a system till AMD and Intel release their next gen processors. AMD's K10 core they have in development is planning to be even more efficient then the conroe with single threaded apps (off-topic, I'm sorry) but the conroe's gonna be out later this year.

ya thats a monster budget..don't DARE get a shuttle, hehe.. wait till maybe mid-late august or something... if the new processors don't impress, you'll save a lot on the current ones.

but if you really don't wanna wait, we could pick out parts for you right now

truthfully... I don't have any money... I'm just planning out for the future... and the budget is what I'm savin up till...

I'm just updating my computer plan as the year goes on... i just want a computer that is small enough so i could carry it around... and not a laptop cuz i already have that...

You guys have been a great... well... i don't know if all of you are guys so guys and gals, if any, thanks...

you could get a micro ATX motherboard and a micro ATX case.. will be tight but it'll be nice and small...

aliasaid said:
you could get a micro ATX motherboard and a micro ATX case.. will be tight but it'll be nice and small...

I was actually thinking about that... but it wouldn't be powerful enough for gaming and 3D rendering would it?

You can find quality motherboards in an micro-ATX form factor. After that it just depends on what parts you have to put in the motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom