Any reccomendations of harware

Status
Not open for further replies.

gestubbe

Beta member
Well i have decided that my summer project will be to build a custom pc. Have looked around and only thing i have decided is i will use AMD.
i have looked and am consider the following mobo and psu
MSI K8N Neo4-F Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 ATX
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice 2000MHz HT Socket 939 Processor

not sure if these are a good choice
i will do soe gaming but not a serious gamer more into web graphics and graphics programs. but sound is important to me
so what i am asking for is any reccomendations on harware is hould get. i do want a large hd space but not sure what i should get, if the mobo and chip i pick are a good mix. also not sure if the liquid cooling syatems are any good by thermaltake or is i should go with fans. also have no clue on a chassis yet so if anyone knows of some good ones that have good vent and a side see through panal.. thanks. this will also be for show so i would like some"look" features etc. lights

Drop watercooling, stick with air cooling, and with the money saved, buy a better CPU. That Mobo is really good, almost seems a waste to put a 3200+ on it. Even consider getting the X2 3800+, since dual cores are great for design and graphics and stuff. Go for a 250GB HDD, since nowadays it seems to be the best choice with regards to value for money. Look at the Thermaltake cases, they should fit your "looks" requirements.

Dude magouster that mobo costs 80 bucks, how would it be a waste to put a decent CPU with a cheap mobo? But I agree, I think you should go with a dual core CPU. For the sound, get an X FI Xtrememusic or Audigy 2 ZS.

yea i checked out 3800+ and i like, As for my budget, well not really is one. this is my summer project so will buy my hadware as it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom