vcore question

Status
Not open for further replies.

meefle

In Runtime
well i'm OCin my P4 2.8 and i've gotten it up to 3.22Ghz stable (Prime95 for 8 hours) but thats the highest it'll go stable so i'm thinkin its my vcore but i cant find the settin in BIOS. Do all motherboards have the option of it and if they do what should it be called? I have a memory divider set and my RAM is runnin at about 380Mhz.

i got a nortwood and i got that from 2.8- 3.4, i know the prescotts can get that far aswell, the best bet is to run a divider, and see how far the cpu will go, but there should definatly be a VCORE adjustment, hold on lemme think about this.

yea it sould say in the advanced? setting with all the other OC options something like processor voltage, then next to that it will say what it is currently at

Well i looked all over BIOS and cant find a vcore setting, the only voltage settings i found where "AGP Voltage" and "DRAM Voltage" and under both the settings could be set "Auto, Normal, High"

Stupid ASRock, cant wait till i get my DFI lanparty ut and the opty 144

It should say CPU Voltage or have a section called Voltage with CPU as on of the options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom