Oblivion Troubles Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is it your system lazer_viking, you beat me by a clear 1000 in 3dmark and I play it no hassles. Only real difference that might influence it might be the motherboard you call a "crappy unknown thing"

Got to be some hidden issue here. Have you tried disabling sli and try to run it? The re enable it

What settings does it apply for you when you start up oblivion for the first time ?

I would go over every device and check drivers etc .. Your specs certainly come up to recommeneded that of TES:4. A v. good machine IMO

Btw.. thanks for heads up joshd about sig.. resized accordingly

yeah, i can make it play. it even specifed "Ultra High Settings" for me when i first started playing it. but ultra high isn't 100%, there are still some bars at 70% or 65%. every single game i find i can play it at 100% highest settings. with oblivion i have to sacrifice some features to make the framerate bareable which makes me a sad panda.
yea it not that i cant play it, i just cant play it at highest quality.

it probably already is enabled. right click your desktop, click nvidia display, click performance and quality settings, select the application (oblivion in this case) then look at all the settings for it and SLI is in there. like i said, it is already enabled if you haven't touched it before.

the lowest i've seen was in Burma outside. it was about 22 FPS with everything cranked up on high 1280x1024... But, it was only for a few seconds then it went back up to about 40+ FPS.

Some places inside I get over 100 FPS... On average it's like 55-60 FPS.

I'm happy with that in a game like this.... Now if it was a FPS like BF2... I don't want anything less then 100 FPS... which is the BF2 cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom