Odd Fan Problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ok well any way I have the NZXT lexa case...and yeah I decided to use the two 120mm fans it came with...well yeah when I turn my system on they light up, but they dont spin...so I open my case and give them the most delicate "boost" and they work perfectly...dunno why this is happening...?

Not a huge problem buts its getting annoying

I would check to see if you PSU is up to the task. Get out your digital volt meter and check the voltages to those fans.

well it turns on as in as soon as I boot up it lights up....just dosent spin....and I make it spin even in reverse, it comes back and fires up...

Im pretty sure My PSU is up to the task..550 watts...

where can I find a digital Colt meter

Lord AnthraX said:
well it turns on as in as soon as I boot up it lights up....just dosent spin....and I make it spin even in reverse, it comes back and fires up...

Im pretty sure My PSU is up to the task..550 watts...

where can I find a digital Colt meter

Ah..........Colt 45? LOL.....go to Sears and spned $30. No Geek should be without a Colt (volt) Meter!

ouch!! try another fan that one is probably no good. Or of cource the psu doesn't have enough juice! I don't think so though.

FlashDude said:
ouch!! try another fan that one is probably no good. Or of cource the psu doesn't have enough juice! I don't think so though.

Stop thinkin' start testin'!!! You need objective info here. With a voltmeter, your guessn/thinkin' can go away. :) It is just hard to imagine both fans are bad simultaneously! Check the voltages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom